With spacious meeting rooms equipped with the latest technologies, dedicated planners, accomplished chefs, exceptional recreational facilities and comfortable guest accommodations, the Centre is the ideal choice for your next conference.
- 50,000 square feet of meeting space
- 70 state-of-the-art, intelligent meeting rooms
- Wireless connectivity
- A full range of modern AV equipment
- 560 guest rooms
- Dining room, banquet halls, pub and tuck shop
- A refurbished 19th century stone farmhouse for smaller functions
- 25m indoor lap pool, large fitness centre, gyms and saunas
- Soccer fields, baseball diamonds, tennis and volleyball courts
The NAV CANADA Training and Conference Centre combines the technical sophistication of a modern learning centre with the comfort and amenities of a resort hotel. Situated on 70 acres of parkland adjacent to the St. Lawrence Seaway and 40 kilometres of recreational trails, the Centre is on the outskirts of Cornwall, less than an hour from Ottawa and Montreal, and five minutes from upper New York State.
Ours is one of only a handful of facilities in Canada to meet the rigorous standards set by the International Association of Conference Centres (IACC). IACC standards address every facet of the conference experience, from the size of meeting space and availability of audio-visual equipment to the comfort of guest rooms and quality of meals. NAV CANADA takes great pride in providing the personalized service required to make your conference successful in every way.
The NAV CANADA Training and Conference Centre is also one of the few in North America to earn the coveted four-leaf status from the Audubon Green Leaf™ program, an international standard for environmental protection and energy efficiency in the hospitality industry.